Safety and Economy
Whether you are driving a car, an SUV or a truck, a cracked windscreen should never be ignored. It is not just dangerous for you and fellow drivers on the road, but you can end up with a substantial fine if you are caught driving with a cracked windshield. [Company name] of [City] will replace your cracked windshield in just about an hour. Our turnaround time is dependent on the following factors:
- Size: the smaller the damage, the lesser the time;
- Location: The location of crack on your windscreen also determines the total time of repair;
- Time span: The longer you leave the damage unaddressed, the more likely it is that dirt will build up inside and make it more difficult to perform repairs.
What Do We Recommend?
We recommend repairs over replacement whenever possible. Repair is an inexpensive alternative to windshield replacement and can stop small chips and cracks from spreading. Windscreen repairs also offer:
- Convenience: Our experts can repair your windshield in about an hour at your doorstep.
- Cost savings: Windshield repairs are more economical than replacement.
- Insurance advantages: Because of the savings that auto glass repairs offer, many insurance carriers will waive your deductibles and readily pay for the repairs.
- Eco-Friendly: Repairs keep your windscreen out of the landfill.
How Do We Work?
When we repair your windscreen, we first remove debris (if any) from the impacted area and sometimes use a drill to create a clean channel for the repair resin. The resin is then injected into the damaged area using a special tool. After the resin is applied, it is cured and polished to a clear finish. Here you go, your vehicle is ready!